Tuesday, February 21, 2012

On time and I did my first quiet time in school!

In order to pass the notes back to my senior, I woke up super early to meet him up and travel to jurong east together. This is the first time ever I woke up early for work this year! hahas... had a good catch up with the top scholar two batch earlier than me.

Departed at JE was he proceeded to NTU. By the time i reach school, it was only 8.06am! Record of the year! *self praise* hahas...

Decided to have some quiet time in school. I really love what rick warren wrote in the chapter i read today.

Certain nice quotes i would love to share with you guys here:

"When you dont have the heart for what you're doing, you will be easily discouraged"
"Passion drives Perfection"
"When you're doing what you love to do, no one has to motivate you"

Nice morning Lord. Blessed be your name :)


No comments: