26th April 2019 - Fri 7pm
Received my first set of retainers. I was suppose to wear 22hrs a day but it was really hard to achieve that. It does take a lot of discipline to put back the aligners after a meal. Oral hygiene at max too, i brushed almost after every meal. The first two days was pretty painful as the teeth were getting use to it but the pain was bearable.
26th May 2019 - Sun 10.15am
Changed out to second set of retainers. But the studs are not required yet as the Orthodontist Dr Kevin Lee suggest that I continue to expand my jaw. So the session was very fast, within 10mins it was done!
14th June 2019 - Fri 7pm
The third set of retainers and it was also the start of the journey to putting studs to hold the teeth in place. Dr Kevin took about an hour to fix up the studs onto my teeth. It was not a very comfortable experience but it was still bearable. The first two days were really painful for me. I was also given the fourth set of retainers to change out by myself after two weeks. So the next visit to the dental clinic would be a month' time.
So far, I don't observe any great changes in the alignment of my teeth. Hope that the teeth are gradually shifting in silo over these past 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment