Today officially marks the end of my FYP!
A project that has tormented me for the past one year.
I am really amazed at my presentation skills improvement over the years in NTU.
Used to be very awkward and stammered in my presentation if I never memorise my script or never prepare properly.
I realise I not longer need to memorise my script word for word anymore when I present.
Years of public speaking for the past 3 years has indeed honed my presentation skills, so much so I no longer hold cue cards with me and can still quite comfortably present.
I will continue to seek improvement in this area! It's not the best yet but I realise i have improved greatly over the years.
The greatest satisfaction today is to hear my supervisor and my junior commending on my presentation and to be able to bring a rare smile on my strict moderator (which i hope is good news >.< )
Really amazed at how NTU has made me bolder in terms of public speaking over the past three years :)
NTU, I am in a love hate relationship with you. hahas.. i dread your harsh and stressful environment, but at the same time I thank you for those difficult situations such that you build a stronger me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment