I was asked by this friend of mine this qn today. Anw, she does bump into tt guy in sch for hall event.
She asked:" would you still date him again?"
I was shocked to hear this qn. So I clarified with her:" u mean the person that he is now in sch? Or the person that he was before he turn into such a person in uni?"
She replied:" the person he was before and that u eventually knew he would turn into this."
I paused for a while and thought through. Hmmmm.. my answer is a no. Yes, he may be a charismatic and confident person now but he intended intention of purposely seeking attention from people would turn me off or perhaps gave me a sense of insecurity. Not to forget he wld often compare me with his peagant female contestants during that time and how many girls had eye candied him in uni. Just so not the guy I know before.
Those who got talents and naturally got attention are different from those who intentionally seek for attention.
His attention seeking suceed. I cheekily told her:" hahas.. date him? I dont think I even stand a chance now too. I think its more like girls will be attracted to him than he have to do otherwise. Perhaps I am just a nobody to him now given his current status in sch"
Yeah, and from her, I found out he's rowdy and loud. Hahas.. oh well, I didnt know he's such a person now. I haven't witnessed that but it's hearsay.
In the end, we are just two person but so different to have a future tgt. His life is high profile, cheery, eventful, mine is just so opposite from from him.
No comments:
Post a Comment