Welcome to my inner world which consists incoherent thoughts and feelings! Typical engineer style of writing because writing in proper and flowery language takes huge efforts for me and I might not be able to write out my inner most feelings! :P Pardon me if you find it difficult to comprehend my journals because those who successfully did, will do. ;)
Saturday, March 30, 2013
no, its not a place for u to learn for passion
Sometimes I think I tend to delve too much into the theory taught to me. Some profs were impressed by my qn even though its something that I just feel is unclear to me. I guess I shld stop doing this n just swallow what they taught me otherwise I have no time to prepare for exams. Learning is not fun here.. its a place to just get a cert. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment