Parents ask me if I am still badly affected... somehow yes but looking at his facebook photos, he has already moved on with his life and is recovering very fast. There is really no point for me to sit here, do nothing and weep all day, thinking there will be a miracle. Really thanks to friends who counselled me, who scolded me when i really need a scolding to move out of this past rs... His life is still as happening as ever, before or after break up. He has moved on and his life is more happening now without me to hinder him.. just look at his facebook photos.. he can still go to the beach, sun-tanning and have fun with all his friends, resuming back to his hall life, all more even happening now. Life to him is so normal with or without me... or it's much more better to him now.. I just feel so dump that i actually took his promise so seriously for four years, only to find out that he wasn't serious in making those promises.. that other than me, he wouldn't go for other girls.. how stupid of me to take his words so seriously even till this day.
But having think through weeks after he initiated the break up, perhaps i am just a girl that is not worth for him anymore. For him, I had actually wanted to settle down and be the best girl to him but i failed miserably and my best is insufficient to him. I hope he will meet a girl who is able to appreciate him more than i do, love him more than i do.
Nevertheless, i would like to thank him for loving me once in the past and creating all the wonderful past memories. we had think of many future activities to do together but its a pity we got to scrape all away now or he can do it with his friends.
It's him who let me believe that we two are meant to be together but it's him again who burst that bubble of belief he has created for me.
I am back to the lonesome Hui Yin, of whom I was four years ago... no one to care for me now but it's time for me to care for people now.
No comments:
Post a Comment